Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dead Mike- Know any good builds?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
Ahoy!

I'm playing on my new Buccaneer and am about to get Dead Mike (I chose Mutiny at character creation). Got any ideas on how I should build him (Epics and Talents)? Thanks!

Morgrim Ashburn
Hunter Devereaux

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
For talents, I gave him tough, rough, dodgy, and accurate (this is what I give all my companions) and then for epics, I gave him relentless, blade storm, and vengeance strike. Have fun using him! My personal favorite Presidio companion is probably Lucky Jack Russel (the dog Privateer) but Dead Mike is probably my 2nd favorite).

Commodore
May 31, 2009
It depends on how you play. I ended up with Mike on a swashbuckler and it, to put it mildly, didn't go well. Since you're a buccaneer, I recommend giving him bladestorm, vengeance strike, and second chance since he wasn't all that great at actually hitting things. Make sure to boost his armor and health - from what I remember, he was pretty fragile for a buccaneer.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
furborn74 on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
For talents, I gave him tough, rough, dodgy, and accurate (this is what I give all my companions) and then for epics, I gave him relentless, blade storm, and vengeance strike. Have fun using him! My personal favorite Presidio companion is probably Lucky Jack Russel (the dog Privateer) but Dead Mike is probably my 2nd favorite).
I'm pretty sure Dead Mike doesn't get relentless.

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
furborn74 on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the response. Sadly, he does not get relentless or that would have been the first thing I gave him.

But the vengence 2 and bld storm 2 sounds good to me.