Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Damage question

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
The extra damage that comes with some clothes and jewlery items. Trying to figure out where it is being used. Does that damage get used with the extra talents you get. I just dont see it added in to the strength, agility, or will.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
It would help if we knew exactly which equipment you have questions on.

That being said, go to your character sheet and move your mouse over Strength, Agility, Will, Accuracy, Dodge, Weapon, Armor, Resistance, and Health to see that the bonuses are being applied correctly. For example, extra damage should be found on the Weapon selection (I think).

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I was referring to the actual damage(fist) that you find in a lot of the clothes and jewlery. Different levels of clothes and jewlery give you different damage points. I wasnt referring to agility, strength, or will.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
little slow....i got it now Damage to weapon!!! duh, me!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just hover over your weapon stat on the Character page (keyboard shortcut C) and a pop up will show you where it is getting it's damage from, item by item.

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
nitewalker7180 on May 26, 2013 wrote:
The extra damage that comes with some clothes and jewlery items. Trying to figure out where it is being used. Does that damage get used with the extra talents you get. I just dont see it added in to the strength, agility, or will.
If you look at your character, it will be under weapon. Extra damage goes your over all damage that you do. For instance if it says 250-275, add a piece of clothing with a plus five and you'll see it change to 250-280.