Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Damage

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
In Pirate101 lately, like today, I think I found out when I moused over the "weapon" on the character screen it says +25 damage by itself or something like that. With no weapons or gear name next to it. Or power or ability name. I don't remember getting something like that. I just want to know the meaning of this extra damage randomly popping up like if it's a new update or a bug.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Reignbow on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
In Pirate101 lately, like today, I think I found out when I moused over the "weapon" on the character screen it says +25 damage by itself or something like that. With no weapons or gear name next to it. Or power or ability name. I don't remember getting something like that. I just want to know the meaning of this extra damage randomly popping up like if it's a new update or a bug.
Welcome to the message boards Reignbow (Great pun in your name ).
It lists any gear, trained talent or clothing you have that is contributing to an extra boost in your damage. As you train more there will be more boosts listed there as you learn them. For example if you are a buccaneer you will get +2 & +6 damage to your smashy power. Along with a boost for your choppy weapons. Then if you also train with another class, for example the privateer's slashy and you have a slashy/smashy weapon you will get boosts for what ever level of slashy you have trained in also. I hope this is not confusing you more. Perhaps we can meet in the game and I can show you each of mine and what is boosting them.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
If you selected for your pirate to be raised in MooShu, you naturally gain +5 damage. See more on the KingsIsle Blog: http://kingsisleblog.com/2013/06/27/pirate101-tips-picking-your-perfect-pirate/