Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cutthroat Bundle Pre-Paid Card

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
I went to Gamestop yesterday (October 8) to get the Cutthroat Bundle.When I went in I looked all over for it but I couldn't find it. I asked an employee and he looked for it. He asked me if I wanted then $10 or $20 one and I told him I wanted the Cutthroat Bundle. But they didn't have it. Did I go on the wrong day? Did they just not have it? I am really confused. Thanks!

Administrator
Yes! The Cutthroat Bundle should be available in stores now!

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/prepaid_game_cards/cutthroat_bundle

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I believe that they haven't distributed it to your store or are sold-out.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
thats weird
my gamestop doesnt sell ANY

i wonder why?

also loving the pirate emoticons on these message boards

Ensign
Dec 21, 2010
My Game Stops do not have them either. We have been to 3 different ones in our city. Like posted above, they do have the $10 and $20 ones.

Ensign
Aug 04, 2010
same, my gamestop only sells the 10 and 20 dollar ones and when i asked about the cutthroat bundle they looked it up and didn't even have a record of it being shipped any time soon

Ensign
Sep 22, 2012
My local Gamestop just got theirs today. (Thursday the 11) It was worth the wait and trouble

Ensign
Sep 29, 2012
In case anybody already went out searching for these cards:
I work for gamestop by the way...

No stores in the US currently carry these. I didn't have the free time to go buy one until today, so when I went to the nearest store they didn't have any.
After they said they didn't have any I ended up checking the inventory on the product for other stores (the search checks the inventory of all the closest stores that have them in stock. even out of state and website). The card isn't even in the system yet. I checked the shipping on it and all it stated was "coming soon," which normally means it will be arriving within 1-3 days.

Just thought I would save you guys the time before you go out venturing for them!
I suggest either calling your local store tomorrow, Saturday, and/or Monday if they have received them.

Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
Gamestop stores seem very inconsistant. When the Sultan's Palace bundle came out, it took 2 months for mine to get them in. When the Sun Palace one came out, they had it in store the next day. I think it is an issue with their distribution centers.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2011
I finally had a game stop in my area look in their computer to see which game stop had them in stock then called. Worked perfect & cards were held for me. Your local game stop should be able to access that info as well. Good Luck.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
cards are now avaible where i am at so people they are likely where you are by now

also
i my new pet he is super cute

Ensign
Jun 15, 2009
not one of my game stops had the card and their computers showed none coming in. The did have the 10.00 and 20.00 cards and I purchased the latter cuz I am hooked

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
I went to my Gamestop today. They had only the $10 and $20 bundles. They did check everywhere for the Cutthroat bundle, but to no avail. They also searched their computer to find out any information, and they didn't have anything to tell me (they did try!)

I figure a lot of the Cutthroat bundles may arrive on Monday, which is when Pirate101 goes live. I could be wrong, though.

It could be that only a certain number were made to begin with, and only certain Gamestops got them, until more can be produced and distributed to the rest of the stores.