Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Currently stuck on main missions.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2010
For some odd reason i cannot continue on in the main missions I've got 6 current missions none of which have anything to do with moving onto the next area.

I'm level 17 i have a level 65 swashbuckler but that has nothing to do with this. I'm trying to move on to the next area which i believe is port regal not completely sure why its not letting me yet if anyone can shine some light on this problem maybe point out a mission i missed could be the reason.

Thanks.

Administrator
Hi! Customer Support is always available to help you get back on track if you lose your main quest, just email them at support@pirate101.com and let them know the situation.

Others have suggested using the notifications window to see what your character's recently completed quests are. Around level 17, your character should probably be ankle deep in Cool Ranch.

See you in the skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
had that happen. was mission i missed