Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Curiousity desolved the snail

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
If I get el toro, will he be automatically promoted. No, not at thirty five, but at fifty, since I am ten levels ahead. So, will he be promoted or would I have to do the quest.

Golden Chris Silver lvl43

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
If I get el toro, will he be automatically promoted. No, not at thirty five, but at fifty, since I am ten levels ahead. So, will he be promoted or would I have to do the quest.

Golden Chris Silver lvl43
He promotes at level 40 so if you are at 50 he will tell you right away that he needs to talk to you in a tavern. Yes you will have to do the promotion quest but you will really enjoy it. It's quite a hoot.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
If you are 50th level when you get El Toro, he will 51st level. You will still need to fulfill his promotion quest to get the Esprit De Corps power and extra epic. I recommend you teleport to a friend in MooShu to get to the quest locations. you will still need to do the fights alone but they are easy.