Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crow's Song & Raven's Cry not working on WDs

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I have a couple of questions about Crow's Song & Raven's Cry. Whenever I use one on myself, as a witchdoctor or on any witchdoctor companion only the Haste part will work. Then never get the added talent boost. I just wondered why?
Second point of query when they are being used on someone besides a witchdoctor; Crow's song says "+2 Haste (The little foot icon) and the words 'Bonus Attack Talents' " As the word "Talents" is plural why is it that only one talent will be applied? In Raven's Cry it says: +2 Haste and "x2 Bonus Attack Talents" and we get two talents, so that makes total sense. Perhaps if Crow's song is intended to only have one talent given shouldn't the wording be in the singular?
I have asked many players and no one seems to know the answer so I am asking the experts.

Administrator
Heya Chrissy! This is working as intended.

From Ratbeard's post, "Haste does not add extra attacks to targets that use magic attacks."

I will ask concerning the pluralism on the first rank of Haste.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
I have a couple of questions about Crow's Song & Raven's Cry. Whenever I use one on myself, as a witchdoctor or on any witchdoctor companion only the Haste part will work. Then never get the added talent boost. I just wondered why?
Second point of query when they are being used on someone besides a witchdoctor; Crow's song says "+2 Haste (The little foot icon) and the words 'Bonus Attack Talents' " As the word "Talents" is plural why is it that only one talent will be applied? In Raven's Cry it says: +2 Haste and "x2 Bonus Attack Talents" and we get two talents, so that makes total sense. Perhaps if Crow's song is intended to only have one talent given shouldn't the wording be in the singular?
I have asked many players and no one seems to know the answer so I am asking the experts.
Thank you for clarifying this. I didn't think it was a bug or glitch, I was just wondering what the logic was behind it and you have saciated my curiosity completely. Thank you.