Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crowns question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 20, 2017
Ahoy there fellow pirates! I'm a relatively new player and i would like to know something. Can i buy crowns for my account here on pirate101 and transfer them to other Kingsisle games? Thanks in advance and Keep on pirating. Yarr!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
andrecp300 on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy there fellow pirates! I'm a relatively new player and i would like to know something. Can i buy crowns for my account here on pirate101 and transfer them to other Kingsisle games? Thanks in advance and Keep on pirating. Yarr!
Both your Wizard & Pirate101 accounts are linked, so crowns purchased can be used in both. And welcome to Pirate101!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
andrecp300 on Jun 26, 2017 wrote:
Yup, so long as the accounts are linked in the "My Account" section by a master password and whatnot.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sup, welcome to the message boards

I'm not the most qualified player to help you but I do believe that if you purchase crowns on any Kingisle website the crowns will be available to spend on both games

Example: I buy 5000 crowns on Pirate101.com and then I go and spend 2000 on Pirate101
I then go onto my Wizard101 account and look at my crowns balance, it should be 3000 and I can spend the rest their

Hope this helps

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Heya andrecp300!

Welcome to Pirate101!

If you use the same account for all KingsIsle games, your crowns total will stay the same no matter what game you log into. This is because KingsIsle accounts are connected. For example, if you purchase 10,000 crowns on Pirate101.com with account name abc, you'll also be able to log into Wizard101.com with abc and still see 10,000 crowns. No transfer needed! :D

If you're using different accounts, no worries. There is a "Transfer Crowns" option under "My Account" which you can use to transfer crowns from one family account to another. The accounts must all be linked though.

I hope this helped!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ensign
May 20, 2017
Yarr! Thanks for the replies everybody! If anyone wants to meet me in game you may see me in pirate 101 as Andrew Silver / or Scott Emmet and in Wizard 101 as Andrew Silver or Alexander Darkgem. Rock on pirates!