Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Companions Update?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Hello. I was looking at Emmett's Crown counterpart and noticed he lacked his healing power. Is this a mistake? If not do you think they'll update the companions in the future?

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
no, this is intended. i think he should have the healing power as well, but KI doesn't want them to be exact copies. even if we pay to get exact copies. before the update. this topic gnaws at me whenever is see pepe or barnabus.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Burly Davy Jones on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Hello. I was looking at Emmett's Crown counterpart and noticed he lacked his healing power. Is this a mistake? If not do you think they'll update the companions in the future?
what i know is lots of updates were done to companions. i think KI forgot the crown shop counterparts

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Burly Davy Jones on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
Hi Davy Jones, Welcome to the message boards. The crown shop counterparts are supposed to give you a taste of what the other classes have for companions. They are almost as good but some things are left out intentionally to encourage you to give that class a try.

Administrator
As others have stated, this is working as designed. Official response here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
May 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
As others have stated, this is working as designed. Official response here.
so it wasnt an oversight. dangit