Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions order

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
Hello, I'm just level 15 for now but I am beginning to have lots of companions, so I decided I will need help to put them in a right order. Here they are, in order:

Subodai, level 13 Horse Warrior; Ratbeard, level 13 Rat Commander; Old Screech, level 13 Undead Witchdoctor; Milo Graytail, level 13 Rat Brigand; Bonnie Anne, level 12 Fox Sharpshooter; Sarah Steel, level 12 Mouse Fencer; I forgot his name, level 15 Monquistan Spearman; I also forgot his name, level 16 Crazy Monquistan (with a crossbow).

Is this a good order?

Thank you!

Noble Nicholas Nichols

Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
just do to his level I would move the monkey crossbowman a little further up in the list to take advantage of his high level compared to your other companions until he begins to fall behind.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
Thanks for the answer. But my number of companions grows fast, and now I have new ones and someones climbed level. The subject can be closed.

Noble Nicholas Nichols

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
I found that over time of leveling companions up some that i had in the top rows when i was lower level didn't no longer fit in the top rows.I have all 22 companions i own at lvl 50-53 i have changed top row lineup a few dozen times just depending on what im doing

Just play with them and figure out how you wish to set them factoring in the world your in,levels,and how your playstyle is.

Crual Darius Blake(50)

Ensign
Jul 06, 2012