Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions mostly Male

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
In the Crown Shop and in game most of the companions are male. I would like to buy or find some more female ones. The only females I have seen are the Fox Musketeer and the Mouse from the Crown Shop. I'm only level 11 so forgive me if there are more female companions ahead.

If there are no more I would like to request that more be added. ^.^

Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
Isabeau82 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
In the Crown Shop and in game most of the companions are male. I would like to buy or find some more female ones. The only females I have seen are the Fox Musketeer and the Mouse from the Crown Shop. I'm only level 11 so forgive me if there are more female companions ahead.

If there are no more I would like to request that more be added. ^.^
I would like more female companions too why do there have to be so much male companions? why can't there be more female companions too? i only have Bonnie Anne and Sarah Steele and i did see more in the crown shop but i didn't have crowns at the time... so can pirate101 add more female companions? If you can Thanks

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2010
This was posted before.

Thought you might want to see it.
So here is the link.

FYI My ten-year-old daughter says