Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Selection "In Order" question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2011
Hello community,

I have a question regarding Companion order selection. In Options / Gameplay / Combat Unit Selection, I am confused by the selection option "In Order". Does this mean my companions are being selected by rank order or by the order they were added to the crew?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
"in order" means how they are in your list. For example, if the first three on your list are Egg Shen, Eric Jolly, and Monterey Jack, those three will always appear in combat until you switch them out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ETCH47 on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
Hello community,

I have a question regarding Companion order selection. In Options / Gameplay / Combat Unit Selection, I am confused by the selection option "In Order". Does this mean my companions are being selected by rank order or by the order they were added to the crew?
My answer may be redundant; however on the chance that no one has answered this question - "In Order" means the first three companions on the first page ( this is usually a player's top companions ).
In case someone has answered this: well, I'll just say "have a nice day."