companion promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
33
What level do your orphan companions (dead mike, milo graytail, lucky jack, ect.) promote a second time?

What about the starter companions (Kobe YoJimbo, Egg Shen, ect.) promote again?

Silent Amber level 41 swashbuckler


Community Leader
Fluffy Puppy on Nov 8, 2012 wrote:
What level do your orphan companions (dead mike, milo graytail, lucky jack, ect.) promote a second time?

What about the starter companions (Kobe YoJimbo, Egg Shen, ect.) promote again?

Silent Amber level 41 swashbuckler

Orphan Companions promote at 21 & 47

Starter companions promote at 13 & 46

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Nov 21, 2010
33
Talkin The Plank on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
Orphan Companions promote at 21 & 47

Starter companions promote at 13 & 46
Thank you, do you happen to know what lvl Nanu Nanu promotes?

Community Leader
Fluffy Puppy on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
Thank you, do you happen to know what lvl Nanu Nanu promotes?
lvl 30, I believe.

I have compiled a list of what level all the companions promote (to the best of my knowledge and from what I have gathered online) and I update it regularly. You can find it here. At what level companions promote is a very common question, so I just compiled everything into an easy to read list. There are some I'm missing, though, so if anyone knows of any I don't have, please let me know!

There is also an even more thorough guide to companions that gives additional info (mine is very simple and straight forward, theirs is in depth) over at Pirate Central. You can find that here.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1194
A very useful list, Mssr. Plank. Thanks!

-Michael

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
388
You know, I am not entirely sure about this, but I think promotion levels differ from class to class?

Subodai, my horse warrior, did not get his first promotion until level 18.

And, I thought that the promotional Cat Pirate companion gets a promotion at level 20, then at 40. My cat pirate is now a Cat Corsair, but at 42 and still without a second promotion. What is happening to him? :(

Ensign
Oct 14, 2012
5
Anyone know what level people like ensign Emmett promote?

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102
AlexHarris1337 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Anyone know what level people like ensign Emmett promote?
There is an illustrated guide to companion promotions here
.
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?15615-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-Promotions

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102
Shiningfantasia on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
You know, I am not entirely sure about this, but I think promotion levels differ from class to class?

Subodai, my horse warrior, did not get his first promotion until level 18.

And, I thought that the promotional Cat Pirate companion gets a promotion at level 20, then at 40. My cat pirate is now a Cat Corsair, but at 42 and still without a second promotion. What is happening to him? :(
Cat Pirates only has one promotion. I don't know who told you he promotes again but they are wrong.