Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

commander in port regal

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 13, 2011
im trying to get the yellow windstone but the commander is in the way. i cant beat him no matter what. im a buccaneer with crowns companions and rely on melee. i do fine until the duelist as he usually kills one of my companions. is there any good stuff for buccaneers bosses drop? im not the guy who asks for help

Community Leader
Sneaky George Quar... on May 28, 2013 wrote:
im trying to get the yellow windstone but the commander is in the way. i cant beat him no matter what. im a buccaneer with crowns companions and rely on melee. i do fine until the duelist as he usually kills one of my companions. is there any good stuff for buccaneers bosses drop? im not the guy who asks for help
This may seem obvious, but have you tried using a ranged companion instead of all melee? Adding, say, Bonnie Anne into the mix might be a good idea, as she can not only reduce dodge but now has a healing ability. Also, don't forget that in the third round of that fight, you just need to defeat the Admiral, so focus fire him!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Thanks for the tip. I am also having trouble with that little tough puppy.