Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cleats?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Per the update notes, the Cleats are being removed from the Grizzly Pack.

For those of us who have already received the Cleats pet gear from the packs, will those be removed from our inventory? Will we have a chance to get another item (hopefully a companion!?) instead? I know I have several cleats on my various pirates.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

We won't be removing it from your inventory. You can just hang on to them for now, as they will have a use in the future.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Sep 9, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

We won't be removing it from your inventory. You can just hang on to them for now, as they will have a use in the future.
Let me guess, Bonnie Anne, for upcoming new Pet Training Activities that require Cleats?

To be honest, I've never even heard of more new pet Gear added. Quite a small surprise, eh?

Anyway, if some new Pet Training Activities get added later on, I'm sure the Cleats will make a return.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
If you got any Cleats out of the new pack just hold on to them for a while.
They fell out of the crate while it was being moved to the back of Bestia. They should no longer be appearing in the GBBP and the ones you have received early will have a use in a future update.