Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character Choosing Screen Animation

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So I finally maxed out my Musketeer recently (4th max ), and was changing all his gear to level 65 stuff. I equipped the Nefarious Novablaster and proceeded to jump over to my witchdoctor so that I can throw some stuff in the shared bank for him. So I got on the character selection screen and selected my witchdoctor. My witchdoctor faded into view as normal, but my musketeer faded out, faded in near the stump (pole, seat, log, whatever that thing is they sit on on the left side of the ship) and did a sit down animation. Surprised, I switched back to my musketeer. He sort of did a stand up animation (but in the middle of the screen). My witchdoctor did the normal fade in and out thing. Confused, switched with my swashbuckler, who sits on the right side of the screen, but no animation. I tried all the other characters as well, but my musketeer was the only one doing that animation. I jumped into the game and unequipped the novablaster, and then came out again. And there was no animation. I put the blaster back on and the animation came back. I tried a different weapon and no animation. I restarted the game, he was in a different position (right front), and no animation until I put the blaster back on. I am pretty sure it is not a nefarious weapon thing, as my witchdoctor has the staff, but nothing like that is happening. Can someone explain this to me?

TLDR: my musketeer has a stand up animation on the start screen when holding the nefarious blaster, but no one else does.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Voodoo Cornelius on Jan 24, 2016 wrote:
So I finally maxed out my Musketeer recently (4th max ), and was changing all his gear to level 65 stuff. I equipped the Nefarious Novablaster and proceeded to jump over to my witchdoctor so that I can throw some stuff in the shared bank for him. So I got on the character selection screen and selected my witchdoctor. My witchdoctor faded into view as normal, but my musketeer faded out, faded in near the stump (pole, seat, log, whatever that thing is they sit on on the left side of the ship) and did a sit down animation. Surprised, I switched back to my musketeer. He sort of did a stand up animation (but in the middle of the screen). My witchdoctor did the normal fade in and out thing. Confused, switched with my swashbuckler, who sits on the right side of the screen, but no animation. I tried all the other characters as well, but my musketeer was the only one doing that animation. I jumped into the game and unequipped the novablaster, and then came out again. And there was no animation. I put the blaster back on and the animation came back. I tried a different weapon and no animation. I restarted the game, he was in a different position (right front), and no animation until I put the blaster back on. I am pretty sure it is not a nefarious weapon thing, as my witchdoctor has the staff, but nothing like that is happening. Can someone explain this to me?

TLDR: my musketeer has a stand up animation on the start screen when holding the nefarious blaster, but no one else does.
Good question.