Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cellar in your Ship

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 22, 2011
So, we're all a little disappointed that you can't go inside your ship, am I right? Well, you know how you go to a Tavern Cellar to be with your crew, that should be inside your ship. It would be cool, and there could be windows, and...yeah. That would be awesome.

-Wolf Hawkins

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I agree. I think that this area would be fun to decorate with housing items. It would really be a more appropriate place to meet with the pirate crew for promotion quests, also (instead of a public tavern cellar).

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I think this is a great idea! I always wanted this to be an option. Also if you could decorate the inside of the ship like your house I think that would be cool also.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
Maybe, unlike a tavern cellar, you can see ALL your companions down there...

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
Honestly, I like the taverns being used for crew promotions. If we do that in our ships then taverns are pointless. However, what I would like to see down in our ship is 1) every companion you have, and 2) have them talk to you. That's what I would rather see. Have certain companions always talk to you depending on where you are and what you are doing. They could give hints to where side quests could be. Extra information in the area (like rumors and history), and what they think of being part of your crew. Sure that's lots of extra voice work for the staff, but it would feel more into the game. That's how I would like to see the inside of the ship made.

Captain
May 13, 2011
ordeith on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Maybe, unlike a tavern cellar, you can see ALL your companions down there...
if that would happen...

i have an entire army

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
I posted an idea about tavern cellars allowing PVC (player versus companion) but this would be good for a ship's hold as well. PVC would allow you to see what your companions can do more reliably, especially for those of us with four pages worth of companions that we never get to see.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Antonio Shadowbrea... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I posted an idea about tavern cellars allowing PVC (player versus companion) but this would be good for a ship's hold as well. PVC would allow you to see what your companions can do more reliably, especially for those of us with four pages worth of companions that we never get to see.
nice. after reading that, i was thinking maybe CVC or CVP. CVC so companions can fight other companions and CVP so your companions can fight your pirate. ugh, im dead meat