Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cat pirate and one eyed jack

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
One eyed jack I asked blind mew about this but he said it was more in your place to answer so I need to tell you that many players including me really want the cat pirate back as a companion I joined the game literally the day before the boochbeard bundle was gone and I was very upset because I have heard and seen that the cat pirate is really good and awesome. Is their any way that you can possibly bring him back catbeard is cool but I want the original cat pirate and for me I would prefer the cat pirate to be calico jake as a main companion to make many people happy PLEASE DO THIS JACK I BEG YOU PLEASE!

Administrator
Hi! The Cat Pirate Companion is now a retired exclusive companion (as you noted) from the Boochbeard Bundle, and therefore will not be making a return. However, we have been watching the discussion about the Cat Pirate Companion on another thread. You might want to join in the discussion there.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*