Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Gunn's Treasure

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2013
Ahoy Matey

After saving Ratbeard hide from the volcano. I was given from Captain Gunn treasure 40000 gold coins, as display on a window parchment. Yet the amount wasn't given, I still has 6449 gold coins from yesterday. Whom do I parley this problem?
-Recarlett5

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
old greg on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Matey

After saving Ratbeard hide from the volcano. I was given from Captain Gunn treasure 40000 gold coins, as display on a window parchment. Yet the amount wasn't given, I still has 6449 gold coins from yesterday. Whom do I parley this problem?
-Recarlett5
Are you sure you didnt have 2449 gold when you got it? If I remember right you only get 4000 gold

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Did you talk to Ratbeard after he comes down from the rope? After that, you get to collect Gunn's Treasure and the Gold Cup wrapped in Sailcloth. If you didn't talk to Ratbeard or you didn't collect Gunn's Treasure and the Gold Cup wrapped in Sailcloth, then you didn't complete the quest and you may have to do it again.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2013
Thanks to you 2 mates that reply. I did talk to the rat and completed the quest. Yet that windows parchment that appear after talking to Rat Beard did look odd too. He'll be swabbing the deck I reckon. And 4000 gold coins better than nothing.

Redscarlett5 aka Old Greg

Fair winds and dry powder mates.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
old greg on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Matey

-Recarlett5
wow I never knew it gave you gold