Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannot select weapons?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I'm level 7 and I have a list of weapons but it seems to be stuck on one weapon and I cannot select any other ones....help...do I need to delete and download the game again?
Thanks

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
lyderbugs on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
I'm level 7 and I have a list of weapons but it seems to be stuck on one weapon and I cannot select any other ones....help...do I need to delete and download the game again?
Thanks
When you go to equip and item see if you can use the little hand near the bottom of your backpack page. First click on the item you want to equip to select it, then click on the little hand to equip it.

Good luck and happy sailing!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I don't think you need to try re-downloading the game just yet. You don't mention what type of character you are trying to equip weapons on nor the type of weapons you are trying to equip. Some characters have a very limited range of weapons and equipment that they can use (especially at level 7 - I don't think you even have a Practice Point to try training with another Trainer). As an example (from what I remember from the Beta Test - currently I am just running a Privateer), a Witchdoctor is limited to Staff weapons for the most part (at least till he trains with another trainer if he can). This means that he will not be able to use most of the other weapons. Also, from what I remember, he can't use clothing that is either light or heavy armor. So, check to see if your character can actually use the equipment before you buy it. And, for equipment you already have, if your character can't use it, either create a character that can use it and transfer that equipment using the Shared Bank in your room or sell it.