Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you switch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
I was wondering if you could switch classes? I saw another cool class and I wanted to join that one and leave my other one without deleting my game data. If not it's ok, I was just wondering.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Captain Bigjoe on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering if you could switch classes? I saw another cool class and I wanted to join that one and leave my other one without deleting my game data. If not it's ok, I was just wondering.
Just create another character and restart the game :).

Community Leader
Captain Bigjoe on Feb 5, 2013 wrote:
There is no way to switch an established pirate to a different class. As was suggested, you could create another pirate to try that class out. You can have up to 6 pirates on the same account, so you could try out every class in the game and your favorite twice, if you're so inclined.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Clownsanity on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
Just create another character and restart the game :).
One, I am not restarting the game from where I am, and two I was just wondering