Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you access late chapter areas if you're a sub?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2016
A friend of mine really likes hedgehogs but she's only on book 2 of the game. If she were to subscribe, would she be able to travel to, say, Marleybone and try to get a hedgehog drop there, or would the enemies there be far beyond her capability to defeat at level 15?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AggiePunbot on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
A friend of mine really likes hedgehogs but she's only on book 2 of the game. If she were to subscribe, would she be able to travel to, say, Marleybone and try to get a hedgehog drop there, or would the enemies there be far beyond her capability to defeat at level 15?
If she had a subscription, she could port to any friend in Marleybone. However, the enemies there are way beyond her capabilities as a level 15.
The best thing she can do is morph with someone who has a hedgehog.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
If she were subscribed she go to marleybone by teleporting to you, but I'm pretty sure the enemies would one shot her there and the damage she would do would be WAY too low, unless you farmed with her and kept the enemies from going to her.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll try asking around the forums for someone who owns a Hedgehog. Any chance you have any tips on how to do that effectively )other than being polite and considerate)?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AggiePunbot on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll try asking around the forums for someone who owns a Hedgehog. Any chance you have any tips on how to do that effectively )other than being polite and considerate)?
Polite and considerate always works I have a hedgehog and I believe it's an adult. Let me know what day, time ( and time zone ) & server. We can meet in Bestia and morph you a pet Hedgehog. Maybe make a date after the holidays?
The pirate that has the Hedgehog is Fabienne Devereaux .