Can Someone Please Answer This For Me?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102
I am still trying to find out the promotion levels for the Presidio, Kraken Skulls, and Starter clones in the Crown Shop. Everyone has conflicting information on this. Does anyone know what levels they actually promote?

Also if anyone at KI reads this is there some sort of pattern for these clones related to the originals? Like a level later or earlier than the originals or something along those lines?

Note- I know for a fact that they do not promote at the same level as the originals so please don't say that.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
388
You are right, they don't. Well, they did not at least for me.

Kan Po, and Wu Tang (the crown goat monk and crane) both promoted for the second time at level 38. Sarah Steele got her second promotion at level 37. (Sarah Steele, Kraken Skulls companion). I can't say much for Sarah Steele's crown companion.

My natural starter companion promoted at level 47. I did not buy the crown horse companion until I was 48, so I have no way of telling if he promotes at same time. BUT, I will assume he would also promote at level 38, with the crown monk and the crown crane.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102
Shiningfantasia on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
You are right, they don't. Well, they did not at least for me.

Kan Po, and Wu Tang (the crown goat monk and crane) both promoted for the second time at level 38. Sarah Steele got her second promotion at level 37. (Sarah Steele, Kraken Skulls companion). I can't say much for Sarah Steele's crown companion.

My natural starter companion promoted at level 47. I did not buy the crown horse companion until I was 48, so I have no way of telling if he promotes at same time. BUT, I will assume he would also promote at level 38, with the crown monk and the crown crane.
Are you positive it was 38? Like did you skip over levels when you brought them to 38 or did you have them at level 37 then they promoted next level?

I'm trying to be very accurate on finding out what levels they promote as there has been so much misinformation about it.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
388
I had bought both companions (the crane and the goat) at around level 30+. They have slowly been leveling up as I purchased more and more companions points, as as I gained more and more levels of my own.

They both promoted for their second promotion at level 38.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102
Shiningfantasia on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
I had bought both companions (the crane and the goat) at around level 30+. They have slowly been leveling up as I purchased more and more companions points, as as I gained more and more levels of my own.

They both promoted for their second promotion at level 38.
Ok thanks.

Now does anyone know about the Presidio and Kraken Skull Clones. The Presidio ones promote for the first time at 21 I believe.

Community Leader
Merciless Morgrim on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Ok thanks.

Now does anyone know about the Presidio and Kraken Skull Clones. The Presidio ones promote for the first time at 21 I believe.
The presidio companions (ie based on how you lost your parents).

Should promote at 21 and 47.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102
Dr Zeppers on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
The presidio companions (ie based on how you lost your parents).

Should promote at 21 and 47.
The crown shop clones not the originals.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
102