Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can I Get My Pet Back?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Okay, so I was buying hundreds of those bear packs and when I was selling the items I didn't want on the second page all of a sudden it changed to the first page and I clicked on sell and sold my Loyal Pink Marshadillow. Is there any way I can get it back? I sure would hate having to lose one of my Loyal pets :(

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If you send an email to support@pirate101.com they should be able to help you.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

If you send an email to support@pirate101.com they should be able to help you.
Hi Bonnie

Do you happen to know if this is something that the developers are looking into? I'm pretty sure what happened to the original poster was the same thing that has happened to me numerous times.

When an egg hatches the vendor/pack interface (and even training/pet interface) will jump to the first page or at least to the previous page, sometimes causing unwanted items to be sold. I reported this as a bug a while back in this thread but wasn't sure if it was something that had been fixed and was just waiting for the next updates.

But it definitely happens all the time. You can be selling gear on a second page and when an egg hatches the interface jumps and you can end up accidently selling gear that you wanted to keep. I have seen that it occurs no matter what kind of egg hatches and/or no matter what type of vendor you are selling items to. It also happens when you are training and feeding pets on page 2+.

Just wanted to make Ratbeard, Decius and the rest of the developers aware that it happens a lot and see if it had been looked into and possibly corrected, but possibly just awaiting future updating.

Any help, info or insight in regards to this, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
I have a loyal pink marshadillow! I've grown very attached to it. Hope you get yours back.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Ouch,that is a very painful experience to lose such a valuable pet,espically if it's a loyal pet. I hope you got your pet back.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Hi Bonnie

Do you happen to know if this is something that the developers are looking into? I'm pretty sure what happened to the original poster was the same thing that has happened to me numerous times.

When an egg hatches the vendor/pack interface (and even training/pet interface) will jump to the first page or at least to the previous page, sometimes causing unwanted items to be sold. I reported this as a bug a while back in this thread but wasn't sure if it was something that had been fixed and was just waiting for the next updates.

But it definitely happens all the time. You can be selling gear on a second page and when an egg hatches the interface jumps and you can end up accidently selling gear that you wanted to keep. I have seen that it occurs no matter what kind of egg hatches and/or no matter what type of vendor you are selling items to. It also happens when you are training and feeding pets on page 2+.

Just wanted to make Ratbeard, Decius and the rest of the developers aware that it happens a lot and see if it had been looked into and possibly corrected, but possibly just awaiting future updating.

Any help, info or insight in regards to this, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Yes, that's what happened to me. After it happened the first time and I sold my pink marshadillow I started selling very slowly so I wouldn't sell any more wanted items.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Pokopolypse on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
I have a loyal pink marshadillow! I've grown very attached to it. Hope you get yours back.
Aww, thank you!!! They sure are beautiful. I hope I get him back too

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
I GOT HIM BACK!! But he has a different name and his level started over. Although it gives me another chance to get some ultra-rares on him.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Shayden181 on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
I GOT HIM BACK!! But he has a different name and his level started over. Although it gives me another chance to get some ultra-rares on him.
Congrats on getting one back, even if it wasn't your original. Is he at least still loyal? (Probably not, but I hope so.)

ETA: I think it's great that you're so philosophical about having to relevel your pet.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
Congrats on getting one back, even if it wasn't your original. Is he at least still loyal? (Probably not, but I hope so.)

ETA: I think it's great that you're so philosophical about having to relevel your pet.
Yes, he's still loyal. Just has a different name and his level restarted. He didn't have any good powers or talents before so it's not really anything big.