Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can I get my Blades of Shade Back?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Hi my name is Charming Ethan, not too long ago I finished promoting my Buffalo Bill. However, when I finished the battle against Cadmus I was awarded the Blades of Shade. Sadly, I was really stupid and tired, and I accidentally sold them to a free trader. Is it still possible for me to farm them back against Cadmus, or should I give up. I've tried over 23 times to get them back, but my efforts have been in vain. Please respond if you can, I'm driving myself nuts just trying to get them back

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Ouch, that sucks.

You could beg to Customer Support to get your blades back but by the time you get this message, it's probably too late to do a rollback.

It's possible to get the Blades of Shade back from Camdus. If you really want his blades, you have no choice but to beat him up some more until he drops his blades again. Since you're frustrated that you're not hitting gold again, take a break from the boss and come back stress-free.

I don't know what's the drop rate of the blades but good luck.

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
CoolRebon on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Ouch, that sucks.

You could beg to Customer Support to get your blades back but by the time you get this message, it's probably too late to do a rollback.

It's possible to get the Blades of Shade back from Camdus. If you really want his blades, you have no choice but to beat him up some more until he drops his blades again. Since you're frustrated that you're not hitting gold again, take a break from the boss and come back stress-free.

I don't know what's the drop rate of the blades but good luck.
Hahaha thanks, hopefully I'll get them back soon. I wish KingsIsle could improve the drop rate a little bit better. Well thanks again.