Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bugged side quest badges

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
ok so I have found the badges for all chapters, except for
chapter 3 (which I know is bugged),
chapter 8 (am I looking in the right place - tradewinds and port regal? cant find anything there)
chapter 12 (looked all over subata skyway - there is no quests left for me here)

if any one can help or let me know if these are also bugged, I know some people said they got chapter 8, and some said it might be bugged because of your class. I am swashbuckler. I have not many anyone yet with chapter 12 badge.

Administrator
Thanks everyone! I'll forward on your findings.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 05, 2011
for the water mole badge. it is still not working with all of the water moles. but if you just want to get it the moles in "The Gold Mine" will work.

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
Any news on the badges and as to why some people can't get the quest from the chicken in the desert rose saloon. I am still missing chapter 3,8 and 9 badges. Justy wondering when i can complete these. Also, any news on new worlds, already beat the new azteca world on wizard 101. I have absolutely nothing to do now. I was hoping I could switch back and forth but now I realize I will have a lot of down time. At least the badges were keeping me busy but now I can't even do those now until they get fixed.Thanks

Merciless Martin Roland

Ensign
Aug 14, 2012
is there are muskateer with chapter 9 badge?

Ensign
Sep 05, 2011
I have checked over everywhere for badges 3, 8, and 9 without sucess. I am a privateere level 50 and have been thru every area at least twice, including each quest instance. For badge 9: I like so many others do not have Gus Mccrane at the Desert Rose Tavern. He is only found at the Ogallala Rock. But alas i have no idea about badge 8...?

Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
I happen to have the book 3 side quest badge. I found another quest around lvl 28 in La Mancha next to Donkey Hotay.

Defeating renegade ships. No idea if this is still bugged or I found something out.

Ensign
May 05, 2011
dredre99877 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
I happen to have the book 3 side quest badge. I found another quest around lvl 28 in La Mancha next to Donkey Hotay.

Defeating renegade ships. No idea if this is still bugged or I found something out.
I'm not sure if / when the bug got fixed, but thanks to this tip I now have my Chapter 3 badge!!

... now if someone could help me with Chapters 8, 9, 11 & 12 ...

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
What are side quest badges? And the chapters. Do they have something to do with the puppet shows?