Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bugged battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
not sure if im the only one but the battle between my pirate and the rat pack in the ancient tunnels will not key off ran in circle through whole room and still wont let me fight them

Administrator
Thanks for your report, I'll make sure someone takes a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 10, 2010
Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
Been trying to do this quest since this morning. I did get the dialog before the fight but the enemies will not react when I run into them. I have also seen a few others with the same issue.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
yes i am also haveing this issue i have i even tried switching worlds have only seen one person actualy fighting them so not sure its the quest or server issues

Ensign
Aug 05, 2011
jem4ever on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
It wont let me in either :( so its not just you.
bugged for me as well

Ensign
Jul 10, 2011
Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
I've seen this several times on other MMO's, where no one can engage a boss or group of enemies. Hopefully it is just a server issue so that simply a server reset will fix it. But, if it's a quest thing it could take longer for them to get it fixed.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
Thanks for your report, I'll make sure someone takes a look at it.
Thank you from me and everyone else! :)

Administrator
We're still taking a look at this quest, but I have heard reports that switching realms may help the situation in the mean time. Can one of you try that out for me and let me know if it's a temporary work around?

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
Last night I tried switching between the Crowded servers on the first page and those did not work. However, I just now switched to the server Raven Eyes, which as far as I know is always Perfect, and the battle did work. So for anyone who cannot complete it, and to answer your question One-Eyed Jack, the servers which are not very popular are possibly the only ones in which the rat pack may be fought.

Ensign
Dec 11, 2012
Swapping realms actually go me into the battle. Thanks much for the workaround.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
I tried a bunch of Realms and none worked, then, as suggested above, went to Raven Eyes and it worked fine.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2010
I never play in crowded realms, and couldn't get this battle to start. I tried switching realms and it didn't help.

After I posted this I tried again and it worked. I had to switch realms about 5 or six times before it worked. Raven Eyes didn't work for me. I can't remember the name of the server that did work. It just took patience to switch that many times.

Ensign
Sep 23, 2010
The same thing happened to me. I just switched realms untill I found one where the battle worked.
It did finally.

Administrator
The update last night should have remedied this situation. Thanks for your patience!

Ensign
Oct 02, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
The update last night should have remedied this situation. Thanks for your patience!
Yay, it finally worked. Thanks!