Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug: Your Character Is Unable To Enter Game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2012
Someone please help. I just purchased a membership and was playing. I tried to enter the cathedral in puerto mico and the game froze. I reloaded it and it says character is unable to enter game. All my other characters work, but just my main one won't load at all. I was really enjoying the game and now it won't work. If anyone has suggestions please post.

Administrator
Sounds like you'll probably need to involve support: support@pirate101.com. Please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this prompt to pay occurred?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Catpain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 10, 2010
my game isn't working either, i sent an email to pirate101 and they haven't sent anything back.I can only play on other characters except my mainone, Bloody Arthur.