Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug or normal plz answer this

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
ok so i go into battle but sometimes it get stuck like i could wait hours for it to load into battle but nothing but everything on my screen works so i go to chater selection then hit play again well the battle loads and i there but all my companions died and nothing hit them because the battle had just started so now i having to wait a hour and 20mints for them to heal

is this a bug because it happen 4 times already and i getting tired of it happening

if it a bug when will it be fix if not why is it like this because this is vary annoying

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
King Leo 46 on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
ok so i go into battle but sometimes it get stuck like i could wait hours for it to load into battle but nothing but everything on my screen works so i go to chater selection then hit play again well the battle loads and i there but all my companions died and nothing hit them because the battle had just started so now i having to wait a hour and 20mints for them to heal

is this a bug because it happen 4 times already and i getting tired of it happening

if it a bug when will it be fix if not why is it like this because this is vary annoying
This happens to me all the time. There are two things I want to say.

1. Take the good with the bad. Sometimes when this happens you win the battle.

2. usually for me, when my companions die, I look at the clock, realize I've blown half the day away playing this amazing game, and decide to put some productivity in my life. (plus I also find that the less you play video games the more you enjoy them when you are playing them.)

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Usually when I have a problem like that, I need to defragment my hard drive.

Also check out the System Reqs under the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) to make sure that your computer meets them - particularly the memory requirements, both hard disk space and Ram.