Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer's Den is a Ripoff!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 23, 2013
I've done all the main story and sidequests so far (excluding trying to get every medal), and I worked really hard to save up enough money so I could get Buccaneer's Den.
I finally bought it and equipped it, and it DOESN'T WORK!!!
It does that "this area isn't ready for your adventure yet" message!
It's totally unfair!
I did all that work for nothing!
It shouldn't be in the crown shop if you can't use it!!!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
The first time you enter a new area it needs time to load the area to your computer. Is the problem you are having one that continued for more than a few minutes, or however long your computer takes to load a new area?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Maybe it just needs to load. Calm down and give it a little time to load. If that doesn't work then contact costumer support. I have contacted them several times and they have always been more than helpful. Trust me, this will be made right.

Administrator
The message you saw is simply a warning you receive as it takes a bit to load the assets to your computer from our server for your first use.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since it appears from your other thread in the Bilge that you were able to get into your house.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*