Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bound Oni's Bulwark Stitching

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2010
I was wondering why the Bound Oni's Bulwark weapon was un-stitchable? The reason you can't stitch the other weapons is due to their animation. The Bound Oni's Bulwark doesn't have a special attack or any special animations, so why is it non stitchable? Because I would like to stitch it with my Rooke's axe so I can keep my theme. It would just look weird to have all of Rooke's gear and the Oni's Bulwark weapon...

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
All of the Tower weapons are non stitchable items. For now, I think it's alright if your gear clashes a little.

Ensign
Mar 06, 2011
Hello,
If you are stiching weapons, they have to be similar types. You can not stich Slashy weapon stats onto a Smashy weapon. Make sure you are using the same types in your stiching. They must be the exact same, Slashy/Stabby wouldn't work with Smashy/Slashy, for example.
Wolf

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wolf Ironstone on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
Hello,
If you are stiching weapons, they have to be similar types. You can not stich Slashy weapon stats onto a Smashy weapon. Make sure you are using the same types in your stiching. They must be the exact same, Slashy/Stabby wouldn't work with Smashy/Slashy, for example.
Wolf
While that's true, the Nefarious Weapons are different, you can't stitch them, even if you're using the same type of weapon.