Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Born in Krokotopia - Spooky Talent???

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I took the spooky talent for both the priveteer and the witchdoctor. I assume the witchdoctor is fine with that selection, but in order for spooky to work for the priveteer does the priveteer need to use staff weapons to get whatever bonus it is supposed to give? Anyone know what that selection does for the various characters?

Developer
seasnake on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
I took the spooky talent for both the priveteer and the witchdoctor. I assume the witchdoctor is fine with that selection, but in order for spooky to work for the priveteer does the priveteer need to use staff weapons to get whatever bonus it is supposed to give? Anyone know what that selection does for the various characters?
Spooky will be useful for your Privateer as well-- it will increase the effectiveness of your healing and barrage powers.

And no, you don't need to be using a Staffy weapon to get the benefits.

In general, any of the class abilities that don't use your equipped weapons can benefit from Spooky. It will increase (for example) the damage of a Musketeer's traps, or the Swashbucker's poison cloud.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Thanks, but what about if I train witchdoctor spooky talents, do you need to use a staff to get the training points spooky benifits on stuff like healing and traps?