Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Book 15-16 release this year?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
Yep, I'm bringing the topic of Book 15 yet again. I think it's safe to say that everyone is growing a tad impatient with the developers. Though I am not a game developer, I know that making and improving a game takes time. There is absolutely nothing wrong with improving a game, as the May 2014 update and the upcoming August 2014 update have shown. I would just like to ask a humble question. Is there any possibility that Book 15 (and maybe 16) will come out before the year is over? My personal theory is that Book 15 will have us going back to Valencia and Book 16 will have us going to Krokotopia. I thank the developers for making this fantastic game and I hope that the release of the Nefarious Tower will keep some players occupied until the next Books. Farewell for now my hearties!

Cunning Connor Carter
Level 65 Swashbuckler

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It's hard to say, although releasing a brand new world in both games is usually occurs in early spring ( late March to mid April ). Sometimes it's released later than usual,to check for major issues like crashing,freezing and other stuff that may other wise lead to more complaints than enjoyment to the players of the game.Sometimes it's earlier than usual witch is a rear occurrence.Sometimes not all at once,due to the fact the storyline is very long or challenging it's instead released in parts.

As for the storyline beyond book 14 released is unknown. But I bet, it might be ( fingers crossed ) in October to coincide with the 3rd anniversary the launch of the game. Who knows what that new world have in store as our pirate(s) progress the Kane storyline.

Until then happy sailing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well said, both of you! And a hearty yar be yers! I believe the end of November will be the latest we can expect Book 15 to show up. Keep yer eyes on the newsletter and update notes for teasing hints, that's how we'll know it's coming!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I keep telling you! OCTOBER!!!

Around the second anniversary, the subscription cost and the crown cost will even out.

Put money on it.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
Well said, both of you! And a hearty yar be yers! I believe the end of November will be the latest we can expect Book 15 to show up. Keep yer eyes on the newsletter and update notes for teasing hints, that's how we'll know it's coming!
what anecorbie said! i cant wait!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
I'm guessing either October, as others said, or December. I'm thinking this because Mew said he'd be surprised if it didn't release this year. You could also think of it as a long awaited Christmas gift. I bet me one good eye on it, yarrr!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
i agree i hope its this year to if you ask me with all of the time they spent i think maybe they will release it in fall think about it! i mean really! thats a lot of time spent so it HAS to come out this year well for one thing your still going down kane!