Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bishop boss battle

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
hi im a level 55 witchdoctor and im up to bishops boss battle
now what i have tried doing is taking out the normal guys with him so he cant use leech but sometimes it just happens and the battle angels are killing my companions and then me im using the companions with the most health
Gracie Conrad: 2648 vengenance strike2, cheap shot, second chance
Ratbeard;2264 first strike2, repel boarders
Handsome Dan:2234 blade storm, vengenance strike, relentless, repel boarders
and what should i do about those machines he summons that attack you should i move my companions
and also with handsome dan i give him a hast which gives him first strike and ripsote should i give this to Gracie Conrad

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
now what i have tried doing is taking out the normal guys with him so he cant use leech but sometimes it just happens and the battle angels are killing my companions and then me im using the companions with the most health
and what should i do about those machines he summons that attack you should i move my companions
and also with handsome dan i give him a hast which gives him first strike and ripsote should i give this to Gracie Conrad
I would suggest you use your heavy hitters any Bucks and swashies you have. Concentrate your attacks on Bishop. You attack the minions, or support your companions. Summon your undead to assist. Do you have Rouse or Refresh? Do not use Gracie, use Kan Po and use the haste on him.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I would be happy to help you, im farming him right now, but it has to be by the 18th because on the 20th my membership ends and on the 19th im going to the party.im a lvl 65 and can go through that dungeon in around thirty minutes, about forty five with a friend, if you want we could set up a, time realm and place to meet up. I would be overjoyed to help

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
I wouldn't recommend Gracie, she isn't exactly a reliable heavy hitter. Since you're a witchdoctor, I would use the following team:

El Toro ( For his Espirit de Corps, if you promoted him )
Kan Po ( For his heal and his stealth power, if you promoted him )
Either Bonnie Anne or Mormo ( Bonnie for her convenient heal and distance shots, Mormo for his variety of powers and heavy damage )

Give your haste to either Kan Po or El Toro, most preferably the companion with Relentless 2. If neither Kan Po nor El Toro have relentless 2, I would suggest it. It would work much better if you use a Juju power to buff up your companions Agility ( Will too if you use Mormo ). This helps El Toro and Kan Po activate relentless more. Add a First strike and a Riposte epic and they will be dealing severe damage. Aim for the muskets first, then aim for the Battle Angels. Destroy the machines Bishop summons ASAP as they pile damage up over time. Use your Kan Po's heal when one of your companions is almost down. Once all minions are down, aim for Bishop.

If ya still think you need help, I am more than happy to help

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
I would suggest you use your heavy hitters any Bucks and swashies you have. Concentrate your attacks on Bishop. You attack the minions, or support your companions. Summon your undead to assist. Do you have Rouse or Refresh? Do not use Gracie, use Kan Po and use the haste on him.
I have rouse and refresh from a jacket off mine if you want to get it anyway you will have to attack friar sand for me it was a lucky drop
Anyway thx for the tips ill try this

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I wouldn't recommend Gracie, she isn't exactly a reliable heavy hitter. Since you're a witchdoctor, I would use the following team:

El Toro ( For his Espirit de Corps, if you promoted him )
Kan Po ( For his heal and his stealth power, if you promoted him )
Either Bonnie Anne or Mormo ( Bonnie for her convenient heal and distance shots, Mormo for his variety of powers and heavy damage )

Give your haste to either Kan Po or El Toro, most preferably the companion with Relentless 2. If neither Kan Po nor El Toro have relentless 2, I would suggest it. It would work much better if you use a Juju power to buff up your companions Agility ( Will too if you use Mormo ). This helps El Toro and Kan Po activate relentless more. Add a First strike and a Riposte epic and they will be dealing severe damage. Aim for the muskets first, then aim for the Battle Angels. Destroy the machines Bishop summons ASAP as they pile damage up over time. Use your Kan Po's heal when one of your companions is almost down. Once all minions are down, aim for Bishop.

If ya still think you need help, I am more than happy to help
These are great tips ill use them and about helping i have never used assistance on anything im not starting now

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
good luck with bishop, yep grace is by far the weakest main companion. But if you use some of your hard hitting companions like kan po, el toro, etc you should be good