Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best Shooty Weapon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 27, 2009
Hi, I have been trying to figure out what is the best weapon for the Musketeer class is. Any one know or can give advice on where to look for said weapon?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DareWizord on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
Hi, I have been trying to figure out what is the best weapon for the Musketeer class is. Any one know or can give advice on where to look for said weapon?
Welcome to the Message Boards, DareWizord! It depends on your level what weapon is best for a Musketeer.
Look for those weapons that give you a good range.
For higher levels I recommend these weapons:
The Dragoon Auto-Cannon is dropped in either Beachhead, Isle of Fetch, or The Wreck of the Victory ( Trafalgar Vortex ).
The Nefarious Nova-Blaster is dropped in the Nefarious Five fight in the Tower of Moo Manchu.
There are a couple of High Leveled Haywire shooty weapons found on the Ashes of the Armada Dreadnaught.
Ashes of the Armada booster pack has the Darkmoor Crossbow.

Ensign
May 27, 2009
I am currently a level 70. I was wondering what is the drop chance of the dragoon weapon?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DareWizord on Dec 6, 2016 wrote:
I am currently a level 70. I was wondering what is the drop chance of the dragoon weapon?
The drops are random, there is no way to know a % chance for a drop ( unless you are a dev for KI and they won't tell. )

Ensign
May 27, 2009
Aww.. well its ok. So the only place to get the dragoon autocannon is from Kane, Rooke, and the armada marines?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DareWizord on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
Aww.. well its ok. So the only place to get the dragoon autocannon is from Kane, Rooke, and the armada marines?
Yes, it's a non-auction item so it won't be in the bazaar.

Ensign
May 27, 2009
So after a few days of grinding against rooke and kane, I finally got it from kane. But it is so much weaker then the darkmoor crossbow. I am not quite sure what to do now though. I was hoping it would be stronger.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DareWizord on Dec 8, 2016 wrote:
So after a few days of grinding against rooke and kane, I finally got it from kane. But it is so much weaker then the darkmoor crossbow. I am not quite sure what to do now though. I was hoping it would be stronger.
Well, I don't know what to say to help you - the Darkmoor Deathspitter is one of the top weapons you can get. Unless you want to try your luck in the Ashes of the Armada Dreadnaught for a Haywire weapon?

Ensign
May 27, 2009
Well I do have the Darkmoor crossbow. If that is really the strongest weapon then I am already happy and set to go. Thank you for all the help.