Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle Attack Deck

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 20, 2011
Okay, when I'm battling in Pirate101, have you noticed how one of your attack cards will start shaking randomly in the battle? For example, a swashbuckler's "Sneak Attack" card would just start shaking. Do you know what this means? If you use that attack when it is shaking does it do more damage?

And on the cards, what does the number in the top left corner mean next to a time symbol?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
joseph7263 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
Okay, when I'm battling in Pirate101, have you noticed how one of your attack cards will start shaking randomly in the battle? For example, a swashbuckler's "Sneak Attack" card would just start shaking. Do you know what this means? If you use that attack when it is shaking does it do more damage?

And on the cards, what does the number in the top left corner mean next to a time symbol?
I am no expert but I suspect it is just giving you a suggestion of what may work in that round. It may not be the wisest choice, the computer is just showing you what might work, but that is only my guess.

The number next to the hourglass shows you how long or how many rounds the effect of the card will last. Like how many rounds a boost you apply will still help.

Administrator
The shaking motion is nothing more than a reminder that you still have power cards you can select. Choosing the shaking card will have no additional benefit, and it is not a suggestion from the game on which card to play.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*