army of skeletal pirates

AuthorMessage
Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
hey one eyed jack,is there a way to get your own army of skelatal pirates?

Administrator
Sounds like you'd like to cast the Stygian Chorus power!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like you'd like to cast the Stygian Chorus power!
whats that?

Administrator
It's a level 65 Witchdoctor spell that allows you to summon up to 5 skeletal minions in a row of open squares. Combine Stygian Chorus with all of the other Witchdoctor summoning powers and few other items with skeletal summoning powers and you could definitely have a little army of skeletal pirates of your own!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Be Mine Beginner
Aug 05, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
It's a level 65 Witchdoctor spell that allows you to summon up to 5 skeletal minions in a row of open squares. Combine Stygian Chorus with all of the other Witchdoctor summoning powers and few other items with skeletal summoning powers and you could definitely have a little army of skeletal pirates of your own!
how do you get it?

Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
is there a way to get that power if your a swashbuckler?

Angel Ambassador
Jul 27, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
is there a way to get that power if your a swashbuckler?
Hi Robert,

You can get two talismans (that I know of) as drops from fighting the Hydra. One is the 'Igneous Fang', which features the card for Stygian Chorus and +8 damage/+8 dodge. The other is the 'Voltaic Fang' which has the Stygian Chorus card and +10 damage. I'm pretty sure there is no class restriction on using these talismans, and I usually equip the first one, particularly for the excellent damage and dodge it gives me.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Hi Robert,

You can get two talismans (that I know of) as drops from fighting the Hydra. One is the 'Igneous Fang', which features the card for Stygian Chorus and +8 damage/+8 dodge. The other is the 'Voltaic Fang' which has the Stygian Chorus card and +10 damage. I'm pretty sure there is no class restriction on using these talismans, and I usually equip the first one, particularly for the excellent damage and dodge it gives me.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
thanks for the tip.

Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
Well is there a power like that for swashbucklers one eyed jack?

Cute Stuff Commoner
Jun 28, 2011
kingpinchi on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
how do you get it?
the power is available for witchdoctors when your a level 65 I believe