army of skeletal pirates

AuthorMessage
Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
660
hey one eyed jack,is there a way to get your own army of skelatal pirates?

Administrator
Sounds like you'd like to cast the Stygian Chorus power!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
660
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like you'd like to cast the Stygian Chorus power!
whats that?

Administrator
It's a level 65 Witchdoctor spell that allows you to summon up to 5 skeletal minions in a row of open squares. Combine Stygian Chorus with all of the other Witchdoctor summoning powers and few other items with skeletal summoning powers and you could definitely have a little army of skeletal pirates of your own!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Be Mine Beginner
Aug 05, 2011
3
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
It's a level 65 Witchdoctor spell that allows you to summon up to 5 skeletal minions in a row of open squares. Combine Stygian Chorus with all of the other Witchdoctor summoning powers and few other items with skeletal summoning powers and you could definitely have a little army of skeletal pirates of your own!
how do you get it?

Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
660
is there a way to get that power if your a swashbuckler?

Angel Ambassador
Jul 27, 2012
1190
fearless robert sp... on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
is there a way to get that power if your a swashbuckler?
Hi Robert,

You can get two talismans (that I know of) as drops from fighting the Hydra. One is the 'Igneous Fang', which features the card for Stygian Chorus and +8 damage/+8 dodge. The other is the 'Voltaic Fang' which has the Stygian Chorus card and +10 damage. I'm pretty sure there is no class restriction on using these talismans, and I usually equip the first one, particularly for the excellent damage and dodge it gives me.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
660
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Hi Robert,

You can get two talismans (that I know of) as drops from fighting the Hydra. One is the 'Igneous Fang', which features the card for Stygian Chorus and +8 damage/+8 dodge. The other is the 'Voltaic Fang' which has the Stygian Chorus card and +10 damage. I'm pretty sure there is no class restriction on using these talismans, and I usually equip the first one, particularly for the excellent damage and dodge it gives me.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
thanks for the tip.

Dreamy Dreamer
Jan 17, 2013
660
Well is there a power like that for swashbucklers one eyed jack?

Cute Stuff Commoner
Jun 28, 2011
90
kingpinchi on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
how do you get it?
the power is available for witchdoctors when your a level 65 I believe