Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are there any Valencian side companions?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
You heard the title, are there any side companions in valencia? for swashbucklers? if so, could you tell me which quest and where to find it?

Your's Fakely,
Esperenza Drighton, Level 24 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
You heard the title, are there any side companions in valencia? for swashbucklers? if so, could you tell me which quest and where to find it?

Your's Fakely,
Yes there are 2 a unicorn duelist for and a crab hermit for forget where the quest to get the unicorn is but u get the crab in granchia
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
You get the unicorn duelist in sivella. Also just to be clear .... yes there is only two companions you get in valencia(yet anyone with the armada killing parents story or buys guine pig mercenarry get gaspard/something like gaspard from valencia)

Level 50 Black rashida

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
winter goddess on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
You get the unicorn duelist in sivella. Also just to be clear .... yes there is only two companions you get in valencia(yet anyone with the armada killing parents story or buys guine pig mercenarry get gaspard/something like gaspard from valencia)

Level 50 Black rashida
Or if you are a you can get iago a unicorn rouge not sure if he's from Valencia
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:

Your's Fakely,
If your a you only get one valencian side quest companion which is the crab hermit but can't say hes great in a battle at least until you get to port regal. And for s you automatically get iago not sure if hes from valencia like someone else said but hes a unicorn and i do recommend buying him if you arent a because hes really good . If your a you get ridolfo who ive heard is amazing and i plan on buying him through the crown shop. And last gaspard de vole (guinea pig) if you pick your parent's death to be the armada killing them or buy the other version of him through the crown shop.
Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler

Captain
May 02, 2009
There are two Valencia Side Companions: the Unicorn Duelist (Ridolfo Capoferro) and the Crab Hermit (randomized names). You get the Unicorn Duelist from a quest in Sivella from Simoneto Caresini called 'The Resistance Lives On'. You get the Crab Hermit from a quest in Granchia from a Guinea Pig (his name escapes me at the moment) called 'Saving What Remains'

Merciless Valkoor
Fencing Master

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Ridolfo Capoferro
Complete quest "The Resistance Lives On"
Fun Fact: He has the most promotions out of all the companions.

Crab Hermit
Complete quest "Saving What Remains"
Fun Fact: He has a minion spell like Old Scratch, but it summon crab crawlies, not skeletons.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
nullI got Iago from the crown shop. He seems to be so cool that I'm using it in the Marleybonian rebel base against the Armada. If you want to join the Marleybonians or if you're Marleybonian, please enlist and Black Rose will see to that a. k. a Black Rashadia and sister to Jacob Freeman.
Lvl 50! We come down a long family of Freemans and we're Musketeers. My father is Chase Freeman and mother is Nadya.

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013