Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

aquila companion problem,

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hey guys i have a question, some of my friends told me that i was supposed to get hawkules and zeena but i only have hawkules. did a glitch happen, or were my friends wrong?

Ensign
Sep 28, 2012
Did you do all the side quests needed to get Zeena?

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Zeena is available during a sidequest obtained from an npc that you need to talk to during the Aquila storyline, however, she is only available after you get Hawkules.
Zeena's sidequest line is available after handing in the quest "Laestrygon with the wind", after this quest you must find Frontinus in Achaea, follow this quest line and you once you have finished the second side quest from him, he will give you the quest "Hurly-Burly" which requires you to do allot of battling and talking but during this quest Zeena will join yer crew.
Hope this helped.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Noble Tyler Strong on May 28, 2014 wrote:
Zeena is available during a sidequest obtained from an npc that you need to talk to during the Aquila storyline, however, she is only available after you get Hawkules.
Zeena's sidequest line is available after handing in the quest "Laestrygon with the wind", after this quest you must find Frontinus in Achaea, follow this quest line and you once you have finished the second side quest from him, he will give you the quest "Hurly-Burly" which requires you to do allot of battling and talking but during this quest Zeena will join yer crew.
Hope this helped.
thx tyler that helped a lot