Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Any Privateer companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
I must admit, throughout Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, and Cool Ranch, I have never seen any Privateer companions. Ever. I am on MooShu currently. But does anyone know of any companions at all who are the Privateer class - not counting those you get from crowns.

Loyal Emmaline Ramsey, lvl 45

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CyanGirl on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
I must admit, throughout Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, and Cool Ranch, I have never seen any Privateer companions. Ever. I am on MooShu currently. But does anyone know of any companions at all who are the Privateer class - not counting those you get from crowns.

Nope, as a swashbuckler, you're out of luck for a privateer companion. In Marleybone, however, you'll get three privateer companions!

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
CyanGirl on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:

Well, Lucky Jack Russell is a privateer, you get him from the presidio job if you choose shipwreck at the start of the game I think.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Nope, as a swashbuckler, you're out of luck for a privateer companion. In Marleybone, however, you'll get three privateer companions!
If you pick shipwrecked as the cause of your parents' death, you get Lucky Jack Russell from the Presidio. He's a Privateer.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Privateer companions in general aren't that amazing..

Why ya'll want one?

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Dead Eye Luke on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:

Why ya'll want one?
actually, alot of privateer companions can heal

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Why ya'll want one?
With the exception of Emmett, yeah I agree with ya!

Commodore
May 31, 2009

Why ya'll want one?
*Shoos Gracie Conrad away from the computer screen* Nothing to see here, Gracie! Go blow something up with a land mine!

Some Privateer companions might not be as good as others. In my opinion, Lt. Springer could have been a lot better. Even if some aren't the best in battle they can still be useful. Advanced companions will let them help us out in other ways!

Ensign
Jun 05, 2008

Why ya'll want one?
variety of course

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
I find it offensive that you do not like us. We keep you alive and boost your stats. Gracie, Emmet, and Catbeard are very mad. HAHAHAHAH

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Not until Marleybone. And none of those will give you healing, sorry.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011

Why ya'll want one?
I would disagree, Privateer companions are some of my best, all they need is buffs, really if you're a Privateer, having Privateer companions isn't really needed, the equivelant to a Privateer Pirate is a companion who is a Privateer, they may not be the strongest, but they sure give grand buffs!