Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Annoying problem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 25, 2013
Well, as of writing this I am trying to complete Bonnie Anne's second promotion quest, 'Her Majesty's Secret Service' And I've encountered an issue.
In Bonnie's promotion quest, I am up to the part where I go to talk to Catbeard, but he isn't there. I think this is due to me starting Marleybone, but I don't really want to wait until I've finished Marleybone to promote Bonnie Anne.
Is there anything I can do aside from finish Marleybone to promote her?
Thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dramophone on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
Well, as of writing this I am trying to complete Bonnie Anne's second promotion quest, 'Her Majesty's Secret Service' And I've encountered an issue.
In Bonnie's promotion quest, I am up to the part where I go to talk to Catbeard, but he isn't there. I think this is due to me starting Marleybone, but I don't really want to wait until I've finished Marleybone to promote Bonnie Anne.
Is there anything I can do aside from finish Marleybone to promote her?
Thank you.
Sorry, you've waited to long to level & promote Bonnie, you must finish Marleybone to complete her promotion.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I ran into this problem as well. It has been confirmed by Kingsisle Catbeard is unavailable for these quests until you complete the quest "The Verdict", which is the final quest in Marleybone.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Ensign
Jan 25, 2013
Argh. How annoying. Oh well, thanks for the fast replies guys!