Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am I wasting my time???

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Since the arrival of book 15, I have been waiting to get my level 70 Boarding knives from the crown shop. I have also noticed that bundle gear and crown shop outfits are not available in level 70+. Come on, you guys! It's been almost a year and still nothing! Should I keep waiting patiently or is this a lost cause?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
Since the arrival of book 15, I have been waiting to get my level 70 Boarding knives from the crown shop. I have also noticed that bundle gear and crown shop outfits are not available in level 70+. Come on, you guys! It's been almost a year and still nothing! Should I keep waiting patiently or is this a lost cause?
Don't give up yet, Finn! Why not buy a few packs of the Ashes of the Armada to get very nice level 70 weapons while you wait for an update?

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Usually upgrades to crown shop gear roll out as part of a much bigger updates to the game, so I'd say hold out until the spring updates go live (please let there be spring updates!)

I think it's spring, where I live it's now autumn so I could be looking at this upside down.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
They indicated at the time they released VA2 that they were not upgrading any crown shop / or booster back gear

and since it has been a year / i would say stop waiting

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
King Crimson on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
Usually upgrades to crown shop gear roll out as part of a much bigger updates to the game, so I'd say hold out until the spring updates go live (please let there be spring updates!)

I think it's spring, where I live it's now autumn so I could be looking at this upside down.
It's spring up here in the northern hemisphere.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Krigleblort on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
They indicated at the time they released VA2 that they were not upgrading any crown shop / or booster back gear

and since it has been a year / i would say stop waiting
not quite a full year ty va2 was realeased last june in fact end of june.. since then we have gotten a new pack and a mini ship gauntlet.. not saying its a lot compared to other games, but compared to our own past time frames of waiting(not to say pvp gear added in every season erm weapons at least) I think we are doing very well :) keep ya chins up sailors.. this might be the eye of the storm! right now there's a tension and i say it bodes well for us :D dont mutiny yet ;D

stormy jen silver