Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Add Monkey Companion to Wiki

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
can you add the monkey companion you get from the hoodoo bundle to the pirate101 wiki?

Administrator
Heya! Pirate101 Central Wiki isn't a part of Pirate101.com, but I agree it should be added by one of you awesome fans! Have you had a chance to see Hoodoo Cornelius's page over on Adventures of the Spiral's Companion Database?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Heya! Pirate101 Central Wiki isn't a part of Pirate101.com, but I agree it should be added by one of you awesome fans! Have you had a chance to see Hoodoo Cornelius's page over on Adventures of the Spiral's Companion Database?
Great link. Thank you Jack. They have really been improving their site since I was last there. Thanks for the nudge to go back and refresh my memories.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Great link. Thank you Jack. They have really been improving their site since I was last there. Thanks for the nudge to go back and refresh my memories.
Say, just to remind you, there's no quest dialogue line images when anyone visits the wiki's quest pages, including those in Book 13 and 14. None of them even shows companion dialogues, even if they're from the groups of 5, such as Kan Po, Egg Shen, Subodai, Kobe, and Wing Chun, Sarah Steele, Louis Le Bisque, Mormo, Barnabus, and Emmett, Milo, Lucky Jack Russell, Dead Mike, Gaspard De Vole, and Birgus Latro. Even some quests didn't see new lines added in. This is just to remind those who are taking part of the wiki edits.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Say, just to remind you, there's no quest dialogue line images when anyone visits the wiki's quest pages, including those in Book 13 and 14. None of them even shows companion dialogues, even if they're from the groups of 5, such as Kan Po, Egg Shen, Subodai, Kobe, and Wing Chun, Sarah Steele, Louis Le Bisque, Mormo, Barnabus, and Emmett, Milo, Lucky Jack Russell, Dead Mike, Gaspard De Vole, and Birgus Latro. Even some quests didn't see new lines added in. This is just to remind those who are taking part of the wiki edits.
Well they are currently running an image upload contest with prizes to whoever uploads the most stuff so hopefully that will get taken care of in the scurry to find things to update.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2009
Kronosroses on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
can you add the monkey companion you get from the hoodoo bundle to the pirate101 wiki?
Hmm, maybe I should read up on the message boards more for posts like this, Haha. I do not believe any of the Wiki Masters have been able to get their hands on a Hoodoo Bundle, so unfortunately none of us have been able to set up the page(with more information than the title and source). The page will be made eventually, either until one of the Wiki Masters come by the bundle or one of our contributors decides to create the page.

@Trimond - I'm in the process of taking care of Dialogue and Goal Images for Storyline quests, I'm just beginning MooShu so I'm working my way through Book 11. The old version of the Wiki was a bit of a hassle as far as images are concerned so there's a lot of catching up that needs to be done

-DH