Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

About Polaris..

1
AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
85
So many think, even i think that Polaris is going to be the next world. I think they will come out this month? (December) Because in the menu, when you start the game up, you can see picture's of penguin's, polarbear's etc. I myself thought the penguin shown, is Napoleguin himself. A lot will agree with me, while some won't. Now i ask you: Do YOU agree with me?
- Eric A Friend of Ours

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
144
I disagree; There would be many teasers of Polaris if it did come out soon, and since test realm takes around three weeks, it would come out on January if it were to be revealed in the next few days. Anyway, I'm pretty that image of the polar bears comes up every Winter.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
imagician26 on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
So many think, even i think that Polaris is going to be the next world. I think they will come out this month? (December) Because in the menu, when you start the game up, you can see picture's of penguin's, polarbear's etc. I myself thought the penguin shown, is Napoleguin himself. A lot will agree with me, while some won't. Now i ask you: Do YOU agree with me?
- Eric A Friend of Ours
I agree that Polaris should be a world in P101, but to base this on the pictures on the launch screen is wrong. These pictures have been used for 3 years to show the change of seasons.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
97
Ahoy there pirates!
I don't really know what the next world will be. Polaris might be the next world, but a lot of other worlds have been hinted at too, like Darkmoor or Rajah. If I had to speculate, I would probably say Darkmoor.
However, it would also be cool if we went back to Monquista and Mooshu because there are some unlabeled skyways.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
565
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
darkmoordude on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Well, Let's wait for arrrgust
Let's not

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
We did get a winter is coming, it's not much it hints to 2 possibilities

1. We are getting this thing next winter (awhile away)

2. They finally decided to make Polaris and they are working on it now but we have no release date

They are still trying to keep their schedule so elusive

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
223
Well whatever world we get next I hope to be able to get a fairly stereotypical pirate ship again I mean Marley bone had cool ones so I think the next one shouldn't have ships that a pirate wouldn't have sailed in. But I guess I am just picky.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
4
I think Polaris Might be the next world. But.... What about other worlds? Maybe the next world has something to do with Wizard101?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1413
imagician26 on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
So many think, even i think that Polaris is going to be the next world. I think they will come out this month? (December) Because in the menu, when you start the game up, you can see picture's of penguin's, polarbear's etc. I myself thought the penguin shown, is Napoleguin himself. A lot will agree with me, while some won't. Now i ask you: Do YOU agree with me?
- Eric A Friend of Ours
I agree somewhat, Imagician26! I do think that Anecorbie is right when she said this:

"I agree that Polaris should be a world in P101, but to base this on the pictures on the launch screen is wrong. These pictures have been used for 3 years to show the change of seasons."

But I do think that Polaris is going to be one of the newer Worlds to come out in Pirate101 because of Napoleguin and everything - I mean, even Catbeard talked about him in his puppet show! So, it makes a lot of sense for Pirate101 to make Polaris as one of the newer Worlds, even if Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, Rajah, and/or Darkmoor comes out first, I still think that Polaris would/will be one of the newer worlds.

What about Quests? Well, I do know that there can be so many Quests in Polaris - Pirate101 is very creative, you all probably know that.

I think that going to Polaris can answer many questions - like even the Polarian War. It can answer a lot of questions about the Armada even, because Captain Avery said "...Back during the Polarian War..." on the Armada puppet show. I think Polaris would be a great start before Valencia Part II.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 23 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
HuskyValdus on Jan 14, 2016 wrote:
I think Polaris Might be the next world. But.... What about other worlds? Maybe the next world has something to do with Wizard101?
Welcome to the Message Boards, HuskyValdus! That's a very good question and we all would like to know the answer. At the moment there are 4 worlds mentioned in the game and many players are promoting their favorites for the next world up date. These are:
Grizzleheim - for finding Erika the Red and for being an "origin" world.
Krokotopia - for its many mentions in game and also as an "origin" world.
Darkmoor - home of the Duck of Death and Madam Vadima, has many mentions in game also.
Rajah - home of the kurgha tigers and has a mention in conjunction with our parents!

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
122
Polaris might come in sometime in the storyline.It may even come in with a companion promotion.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
223
Just prepare yourselves for the French and Russian themes going on with ice puns sprinkled in somewhere and possibly another war because napoleon penguin is not going to be idling around while he's the napoleon of p101 world.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
565
Catbeard: Oh boy, I really need to restock on pickled herring. This will be an amazing trip!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
narnialover1104 on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there pirates!
I don't really know what the next world will be. Polaris might be the next world, but a lot of other worlds have been hinted at too, like Darkmoor or Rajah. If I had to speculate, I would probably say Darkmoor.
However, it would also be cool if we went back to Monquista and Mooshu because there are some unlabeled skyways.
The unlabelled skyway in Mooshu is the Imperial Skyway (I think) this is the skyway in which the emperor sleeps, Wizards have been there though and it's highly unlikely we go to a place where wizards have been but I would love to revisit Monquista, Camargon skyway plz

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
565
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
The unlabelled skyway in Mooshu is the Imperial Skyway (I think) this is the skyway in which the emperor sleeps, Wizards have been there though and it's highly unlikely we go to a place where wizards have been but I would love to revisit Monquista, Camargon skyway plz
I just call it BAWX skyway

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
darkmoordude on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
I just call it BAWX skyway
BAWX Skyway?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
565
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
BAWX Skyway?
Yup, if it isn't imperial ( There are 2 or more non labeled mooshu skyways ) I call it is named BAWX skyway.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
darkmoordude on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
Yup, if it isn't imperial ( There are 2 or more non labeled mooshu skyways ) I call it is named BAWX skyway.
Does the acronym mean anything

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
565
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Does the acronym mean anything
It's not an acronym. It's just a funny way of saying box

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
223
I don't think the next world will be polaris but will probably end up being Valencia part 2. But as far as polaris is concerned we will probably be involved in political affairs and eventually taking part in some war or another (because we always are ). Whether we are preventing wars, or taking sides in one, we are almost always involved in some sort of political conflict. Maybe the main antagonist for polaris will be donald trump as a penguin or a polar bear.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
162
If I had to guess, the next world would be Krokotopia. But KI is full of surprises, so I'll just sit back and wait.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
144
I'm gonna call it now; The next world's going to be Nodor, the most obscure world in the Spiral!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Pirate101 fan on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
I don't think the next world will be polaris but will probably end up being Valencia part 2. But as far as polaris is concerned we will probably be involved in political affairs and eventually taking part in some war or another (because we always are ). Whether we are preventing wars, or taking sides in one, we are almost always involved in some sort of political conflict. Maybe the main antagonist for polaris will be donald trump as a penguin or a polar bear.
If Donald Trump was referenced it would have to be in Cool Ranch and Donald Stump the treant could be running for president

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
565
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
If Donald Trump was referenced it would have to be in Cool Ranch and Donald Stump the treant could be running for president
Why treant?

1