Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Whole New World (or a Recycled One)

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
I want to tell everyone what I think the next world to Pirate101 is going to be. I think it's going to be Grizzleheim. This is because I saw a stand that looked like it was from Grizzleheim at this link. It'd be the "Circus Maximus" view.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
true, i saw it too, but grizzleheim being a world is unlikely, even though it has really good ship idea and a large number of companions to make up, it is unlikely

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1Of1Musketeer on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
I want to tell everyone what I think the next world to Pirate101 is going to be. I think it's going to be Grizzleheim. This is because I saw a stand that looked like it was from Grizzleheim at this link. It'd be the "Circus Maximus" view.
I believe all the pavilions in the Circus Maximus reflect the worlds our pirate chose to be raised in; Mooshu, Marleybone, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, and Scrimshaw ( which is in Skull Island )You'll see the different symbols representing each world.)