Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A question about Gauntlets

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

I am enjoying the Tower of Moo Manchu Gauntlet, but I have a quick question about Gauntlets, for I have been through & enjoyed W101's available Gauntlets before.

If we leave a gauntlet for whatever reason we choose, does the Gauntlet's progress gets reset immediately, instead of being given 30 minutes to return & continue, like normal Dungeons? Just thought I would ask you this question.

Thanks for answering!

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Trimond297 on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
Good day!

I am enjoying the Tower of Moo Manchu Gauntlet, but I have a quick question about Gauntlets, for I have been through & enjoyed W101's available Gauntlets before.

If we leave a gauntlet for whatever reason we choose, does the Gauntlet's progress gets reset immediately, instead of being given 30 minutes to return & continue, like normal Dungeons? Just thought I would ask you this question.

Thanks for answering!
If you are able to leave without getting the warning, you'll get 30 minutes (29 min, 59.99 seconds actually) to go back.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Yeah, I've left midway a few times and I could port back in within the 30 minute timer.