Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A mysterious claw...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Today I was playing Pirate 101 ( as always) but on a different charter. I got to the part where I have to rescue Yong Nick. When I was done I got a new weapon called Da Claw. Is that a new update or something else because I have never seen it and I am on level 29 with my other charter.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ignacio213 on May 10, 2014 wrote:
Today I was playing Pirate 101 ( as always) but on a different charter. I got to the part where I have to rescue Yong Nick. When I was done I got a new weapon called Da Claw. Is that a new update or something else because I have never seen it and I am on level 29 with my other charter.
No it is not new but it is a rare drop. Congratulations, the tummy rubbing and head patting odds were certainly in your favor.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Hey Ignacio!

This weapon has been out for a very long time . I can confirm cause I got Da Claw sometime around a year ago on my second Buccaneer after I was messing around with some SI bosses.

Ensign
Jan 30, 2011
Da Claw is not a new update, but one of the random drops Buster Crab gives. I think you are lucky to get it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You received the awesome boss drop from Buster the Crab, good job! ( and no it's not new )

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
It's rare, I got it by doing the "rub tummy and pat head" trick and currently since I got that decided to farm for weapons that are rare or just armada so I can hang there weapons on the wall (if that update comes) and if they try to invade and come in they can stare at my armada killing spree trophies But it is rare but not that hard to get for higher lvls if you know what I mean. But be proud I used to farm him forever for no reason and I just got this. See you in the spiral.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
It isn't that new just really rare, congrats on the rare drop

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Ensign
Sep 19, 2008
Lol, I never noticed I had a rare weapon in my keeps! I hope I didn't sell it! XD

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Congrats on getting Da Claw! I have three from farming Buster Crab before they changed the quest.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I've never gotten Da Claw, but the tummy rubbing and patting your head seems to work. Not to mention using your mind after watching a little bit too much Futurama on Netflix and calling Zeena Leela on accident. Twice.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i got that at one point lol. cant remember when, but its a cool lookin weapon