A minigame dropped? Rare?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
738
Hey I was facing Joey Karo on my swashbuckler and he dropped a minigame housing item (Windjammer).

I am curious on how rare this drop is?

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
302
It is an ultra rare drop, Congratulations.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
34
I got a pirate pub game from the bird with no name the best farming boss at my level.(35)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2674
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
Hey I was facing Joey Karo on my swashbuckler and he dropped a minigame housing item (Windjammer).

I am curious on how rare this drop is?
Nice drop indeed Rachel!

I literally just checked out your post and thought- "wow, that would be a pretty cool drop, haven't had anything like that." About 30 minutes after reading I logged on and decided to go farm The Midnight Bandit to try and get my buccaneer the Mighty Warrior's Robes with the Valor's armor power (only gear I have heard of so far that has that power for ) and an armadillo.

After my first battle with the bandit, low and behold what drop did I get....a Windjammer mini game. Just thought it was a pretty funny coincidence. I just had to log bag onto the message boards and send a reply post. Seems you brought some pretty good luck. I guess now I need to get back to farming and try to complete the mini game set!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Nice drop indeed Rachel!

I literally just checked out your post and thought- "wow, that would be a pretty cool drop, haven't had anything like that." About 30 minutes after reading I logged on and decided to go farm The Midnight Bandit to try and get my buccaneer the Mighty Warrior's Robes with the Valor's armor power (only gear I have heard of so far that has that power for ) and an armadillo.

After my first battle with the bandit, low and behold what drop did I get....a Windjammer mini game. Just thought it was a pretty funny coincidence. I just had to log bag onto the message boards and send a reply post. Seems you brought some pretty good luck. I guess now I need to get back to farming and try to complete the mini game set!
On now that would be some serious rare drop luck, to get the whole set? If you pull that one off I suspect you will be deluged with offers to get lottery tickets lol.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2674
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
On now that would be some serious rare drop luck, to get the whole set? If you pull that one off I suspect you will be deluged with offers to get lottery tickets lol.
I know, I know...I am living in a fantasy world when it comes to this one. I mean it took me what, about 8-9 months to get the first mini game. Actually knowing my luck (or lack thereof) I would probably get 6 mini game drops and they will all be the same game. Still pretty cool getting first one though.