Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a map?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
I am the bloody talon quinn I was looking up this map and it showed that ye guys are doing a give map thing by mail and we figure out I was thinking if it already done I think I can do it in 24 hours if i can get chance or something -big curios fan

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
Sry if not make since but some map called marco pollo map was mailed to some people like supporters and if ye figure code out it gives a nija pig I am not sure if that long gone or what but I bet I can figure out it in 24 hours

Commodore
May 31, 2009
That was a limited edition thing that came out when Pirate101 first launched. It isn't available any more.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Talon Quinn on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
Sry if not make since but some map called marco pollo map was mailed to some people like supporters and if ye figure code out it gives a nija pig I am not sure if that long gone or what but I bet I can figure out it in 24 hours
You probably could but unfortunately that was a one time promo for the launching of Pirate 101. Some of the fan sites still have some usable codes to be used as prizes or purchased in their forum shops. Try checking them out.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Sorry, mate. That event ended AGES ago. If you want the code that the map gives, you need to find a friend who has it and get them to share the code. It gives the exclusive and much sought after Ninja Pig companion, along with secret content on a letter from Marco Pollo to Merle Ambrose.......what it says though, I will not say. Even now, I do not know if the code is still redeemable, as it has been since October of 2012 since it was released. It was given to Wizard101 members.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
Admiral
May 30, 2010
warriorscreed on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, mate. That event ended AGES ago. If you want the code that the map gives, you need to find a friend who has it and get them to share the code. It gives the exclusive and much sought after Ninja Pig companion, along with secret content on a letter from Marco Pollo to Merle Ambrose.......what it says though, I will not say. Even now, I do not know if the code is still redeemable, as it has been since October of 2012 since it was released. It was given to Wizard101 members.
The code is no longer redeemable. I seem to remember seeing a notice when it went away.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
The code is no longer redeemable. I seem to remember seeing a notice when it went away.
OH I didn't. Last one I remember was that it was still good and they would let us know before they retired them. Did I miss that announcement?

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
KI once stated that those codes were going to stay redeemable until each had been redeemed the maximum number of times (or As Chrissy stated, they announce a retirement). Those codes could each only be redeemed 4 times, and I believe only once per account. that way people could share the codes as far as they went. Fiorenza may have tried to use a code that had expired.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Row4n412 on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
KI once stated that those codes were going to stay redeemable until each had been redeemed the maximum number of times (or As Chrissy stated, they announce a retirement). Those codes could each only be redeemed 4 times, and I believe only once per account. that way people could share the codes as far as they went. Fiorenza may have tried to use a code that had expired.
No, Fiorenza was looking at some sort of announcement, wondering if she should try to track down her codes for use on one of her subsidiary accounts. Fiorenza did not actually try to use the code itself because of the disappointment when she read that announcement. Indeed, she did not bother to track down the code because you know, what's the use when the wretched thing is expired?

I'd be delighted to hear from KI that they are still good. I think I still have two uses.

Administrator
Hello! Yes, as noted in this thread, the treasure map codes are still valid until we make an announcement, and no overriding announcement has been made yet.

Enjoy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*