Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What class of companions for Musketeer do you use

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I am working on my second character, a musketeer. What classes of companions do you fight with for both ships and for land and which companions do you recommend the most?

Also, when you get gear, do you focus almost exclusively on agility or do you sometimes give up some agility to get some willpower or go for will ?

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Greetings! On my musketeer, I tend to fight with other musketeer companions and a swashbuckler most of the time. That way any agility boost power that I have would affect all my companions. I always like to fight with Bonnie Anne and El Toro the most.

Personally I focus on agility when it comes to gear. For totems, charms, and rings I focus on dodge and health. Any musketeer's accuracy is fantastic, but dodge is quite low. That's why I chose born sneak when creating my musket.

So good luck and I hope you enjoy playing a musketeer as much as I do!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on May 31, 2014 wrote:
I am working on my second character, a musketeer. What classes of companions do you fight with for both ships and for land and which companions do you recommend the most?

Also, when you get gear, do you focus almost exclusively on agility or do you sometimes give up some agility to get some willpower or go for will ?
I tend to use musketeers as they boost the same as I do, plus Louis can double stack on bomb gardens I lay out. Then I tend to use witchdoctors as they have similar fighting styles and I have the Inoshishi Necromancer and he totally kicks Tush

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
I prefer to fight with an entirely musketeer crew. I just retreat into a corner and lay out traps. It helps knock down the other teams health and gives me a good advantage.